Friday, September 25, 2009

JIBE # 4

Well last night was saw me at another JIBE event. JIBE stands for Japan International Business Exchange and it is a casual forum that aims to be a place for businesses and organizations to meet new people and contacts and increase business through a casual networking environment. Both time I have left this event I have felt that I really received value and could meet new contacts that may serve to be fruitful.The previous photos were posted but I just wanted to mention that this type of event is something you may should attend if you are looking at doing business in the Tokai region and look to network in an English and Japanese friendly environment. Special thanks for putting the event on goes out to Robert Sanzalone. http://bit.ly/UyfCT

No comments: